Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, for those that may remember me . . . .?
Been a while . . . .
Hi there,

I think you must have been on here before I joined

nice to make your aquaintance Confusedmile:

Hello and Welcome back  Confusedmile: Do you still have your chickens AP ?

CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
It used to be be TAP !
But I couldn't re register with 'the' again !

Hi Zen
Just about to start all over again . . . .
Change of circumstances, relocation to East Yorks.
Brahmas again I expect hah !
Stick to what I know best

M
Quote:It used to be be TAP ! But I couldn't re register with 'the' again ! Hi Zen Just about to start all over again . . . . Change of circumstances, relocation to East Yorks. Brahmas again I expect hah ! Stick to what I know best M

Hi  I hope the new venture goes well please pop in and let us know how it's going I'm sure others will be interested too.  :thumbup1:

Hello TAP, nice to see you again - I think I can join you and TAP together, in which case which one would you like to be?

Hi TAP, Can't remember if I knew you before or not ... it's an age thing laugh Welcome home ...

ntg

Warwickshire

The view is much better from the naughty step ... Cool
I'm not sure if I know you either,  but I have a feeling you were before my time.......      Which is something bearing in mind I am not in my first flush of youth laugh

It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
Hello again :k9:

Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
Hi I am pretty sure I havent met you before but hope to get to know you now!

Quote:Hello TAP, nice to see you again - I think I can join you and TAP together, in which case which one would you like to be?

Have you been on a plumbing course Zoe  Big Grin
Quote:Have you been on a plumbing course Zoe  Big Grin
laugh
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
Welcome back.  So what's it to be.....................hatching eggs or older birds ?

I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

Hello again TAP,nice to have you back,good luck with your new chooks,looking forward to hearing all about it.

[quote name="Teazel" post="277105" timestamp="1365266793"]I'm not sure if I know you either,  but I have a feeling you were before my time.......      Which is something bearing in mind I am not in my first flush of youth laugh[/quote]

Teazel I'm pretty sure we met TAP at a poultry show in Sussex some years ago. And we got lost and couldn't work out your sat nav!

Welcome back TAP