Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ellie's Due
This is little panda like Ellie - according to the shepherd she is due on Monday so normally I would have kept her in from last Monday but she simply doesn't look big enough or ready.

With a look like this, would you say she looks ready for little ones?????

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Not really laugh   Love the colour of your hay........yum........If she is born on the 3rd you can call the baby Teazel :thumbup1:   Unless its a boy and its going to be eaten :w00t:

It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
lol, such a funny face!!

she does look inquisitive, lovely picture Big Grin

I found a lump on Ellies chest, just in front of her shoulder, the vet has said he will call me on Sunday!!!!
Oh poor Ellie,i really hope its nothing to worry about.

oh no hope its benign, could just be a sore under the skin

hope its not serious!

oh dear,what sort of lump?

Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
It's about the size of a golf ball and I can't get my fingers around it, it is pretty hard not soft and squishy
it could be an abscess they are pretty hard before they burst.      Does it hurt her?    How long do you think she has had it?   Thats the trouble with goats, they are not woolly,  if she was a sheep you wouldnt have noticed!!!      I don't expect its serious.............hope not anyway

It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
Abscesses in goats  how to treat them. I'm afraid a vet call would probably be the best option.

CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
Well, it is an abcess, it burst last night.  I have got out as much 'stuff' as I can and have put antibiotic cream on it.  I will wait for the vet to call today and see what he says.

It's a relief to have it burst :thumbup1:

That's a relief for you Zoe  Confusedmile: it is quite a common thing in goats according to that link,at least it will be on the mend now.

CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
Im glad she is ok.Hopefully the vet will give her the once over and let you/us know if and when her baby id due! (maybe she just likes food haha)