Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daisy's Due
maybe she's pretending to get a few days at home... laugh

Quote:maybe it's just wind  When it's born if its a female you have to call it Squizzer ... Awkward :hysterical We're safe to talk about her now !
You think NTG.  :answerme
You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
Quote:You think NTG.  :answerme

laugh
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
oh, hello Sqizz fancy you popping up... I was just saying how quiet it's been laugh

ntg

Warwickshire

The view is much better from the naughty step ... Cool
Gary (the OH) says............................isn't modern technology and communication a marvellous thing !!!! ?

I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

Squizzers has eyes at the back of her head,   I would watch it NTG  :w00t:
It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
Zoe,Daisy still not had her bubs?

No she hasn't - I called the vet about half an hour ago and he told me not to worry, as long as she is eating she should be fine - I said but surely if she stops it is too late by then and he said no but chances are she is going to have more than one kid

Oh bless her ,i remember that 'overdue' feeling very well lol,i wonder if she feels the same.

Fingers crossed it wont be too long..for both of you! lets hope its twins Confusedmile:

Daisy is certainly taking her own sweet time or rather her kids are.

Come kiddies, get a move on. laugh

Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
At this rate Ellie will pop first!

Come on Daisy

About half an hour ago Daisy had a lovely little girl, she's the splitting image of her.  She isn't cleaning the little one so I have been wiping her down but she has had a feed already.  Very pleased that all has gone smoothly and it looks like Daisy will be a good mum. 

Wonderful news :thumbup:  Confusedquizz  *cheer*

fabulous! Smile

woo hoo ... luckily I went out to wet the babies head just in case Big Grin

ntg

Warwickshire

The view is much better from the naughty step ... Cool