Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daisy's Due
Oh well done Daisy,congratulations!

Quote:Oh well done Daisy,congratulations!

Ditto  *cheer*  *cheer*
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
good news Zoe,   at last!!! :thumbup:     wonder why she isn't cleaning the baby, did she feed by herself of mum?   Goats dont seem to be quite so motherly as sheep!!

It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
yay,wonderful news *cheer*

Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
Great news Zoe - is it just the one?

You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
Yes it is just the one - only Ellie to go now and she is only little - looks like a panda bear

Hi Zoe,how are all the moms and kids doing?

Is Ellie due soon?

Daisy is doing well - the little one is starting to find it's way around a bit now having slept for the first two days.  Daisy is now going in with the two older kids during the day so she has more space because I think she is now feeling a bit left out in the maternity wing.  She has loads of milk and the little one is only drinking a little so I am taking some off her and yesterday I made my first syrene which will be ready today

Ellie, according to the shepherd, is due on the 1st April but she doesn't look anywhere near ready to have a kid yet

Im glad Daisy and all the kids are doing well.

Zoe what is syrene?

Look forward to news of Ellie soon (an easter baby!!)

Glad all is well,   I bet you waste a lot of time watching them!!      I thought Syrene was the latin name for  campion Smile
It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
Syrene is a Bulgarian cheese similar to Feta

Yummmy! never heard of it before

I like Feta cheese  Confusedmile:

CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
Quote:Syrene is a Bulgarian cheese similar to Feta
If you have a lot of it is it Polysyrene :hysterical
ntg

Warwickshire

The view is much better from the naughty step ... Cool
:001_tt2:

Quote:If you have a lot of it is it Polysyrene :hysterical