Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Goat Mums - kids due part two
All four ladies went back to school yesterday - Frankie and Mollie were keen to go out of the gate, headed up to the road with me but then tried to change their minds but the shepherd told me he would watch them so off they went Sad   Little munchkins were good as gold all day until maybe five when they started calling, they had company all day and played with the spaniel, cat and chickens - with the spaniel being the most fun as he played back.

Mums came trotting down the road calling at about 5.30 and Frankie called the loudest, it was lovely to see them greet their kids.  Frankie still didn't want to feed her girl so I held onto her until the little one had had her fill.  I am going to carry on trying to get them to bottle feed and hold Frankie down at the same time but once her little girl will take milk from a bottle then I will milk Frankie by hand and totally bottle feed her kid. 

Daisy is due in about 5 days time so she will be held back today and will provide them with more entertainment and comfort

Spaniels are good like that Big Grin

The first day at school is always the worst Zoe, I'm sure you'll get there.
ntg

Warwickshire

The view is much better from the naughty step ... Cool
Awwww,that sounded really positive Zoe,sounded a bit like sending the toddlers to nursery for the first time lol!!

You are doing a great job ,well done you.

Fingers crossed all goes well for Daisy :001_smile:

Here are the little Munchkins trying to work out how to get up on the step        

Lovely Photo's Zoe  :thumbup1:  They look like bundles of fun 

CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
That black one has lovely markings :wub: would make a very handsome billy to breed from, are you sure you couldn't keep just one???  Wink

:icon_mrgreen:

lovely goats and as said I love the black one especially. Hope all goes well for Daisy and you are doing very well and we are really enjoying them

total cuteness!!! (the sun looks rather lovely too!)

Yes, he does have very good markings but he is already sold

Quote:That black one has lovely markings :wub: would make a very handsome billy to breed from, are you sure you couldn't keep just one???  Wink

:icon_mrgreen:
How could you possibly sell that gorgeous boy,he is adorable.It will be hard to let them go.

will they be sold to locals Zoe?

Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
The boy is going to a BG friend of mine in Yambol but I suspect most will go to locals

Quote:The boy is going to a BG friend of mine in Yambol but I suspect most will go to locals
That's good you will be able to see them grow up.
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
How cute are they...
If they can be taught to hate, they can be taught to love.
Lovely pictures Zoe - the little boy is Humbug - thought maybe your little girl could be milkshake! Big Grin

You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
or Bah ... Bah and Humbug get it ... I'll get my coat :wabbits

ntg

Warwickshire

The view is much better from the naughty step ... Cool