Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Egg shell Carving
Anyone interested in a new hobby ,believe you need a steady hand and fast drill + of course imagination Wink

However fast my drill was I don't think my hands are steady enough to do anything like that.  Smile They do look fantastic but could you imagine getting near to finishing one then smashing it  :bang

CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
Wow those are brilliant.    You could always try with your new log splitter Zenith Big Grin
It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
Quote:Wow those are brilliant.    You could always try with your new log splitter Zenith Big Grin
:hysterical
Wow, just wow!
If they can be taught to hate, they can be taught to love.
They are amazing. Quite apart from unsteady hand and lack of drill I could never see the things without a couple of magnifying glasses and extra long arms.

Today is the First Day of the rest of our lives.
Quote:They are amazing. Quite apart from unsteady hand and lack of drill I could never see the things without a couple of magnifying glasses and extra long arms.

ditto

blooming marvellous Smile
Here is something else you could try for novelty egg classes. This one won the best egg in noveltyclass at the Fed back in Dec 2012

That is very clever I wonder how long it took to do that. 

ditto chickenmum...wow, just wow!

Quote:Wow those are brilliant.    You could always try with your new log splitter Zenith Big Grin
Supposed to be carving not making omlets  :hysterical