Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kids Due
Yes,  are they still skipping up to the pastures Smile
It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
I have being showing soooooooooooo much self control - tomorrow is the last day that Molly will be going out with the shepherd and Frankie will have her last day too so Molly has some company - Frankie is due only three days later.  So anytime from Saturday onwards :wub:
oooooo really exciting,keep us updated and i hope all goes well.

very exciting!

How are the mommy's doing now they are indoors? hoping all is ok .

wont be long now. so exciting!

They spent last night in the new 'maternity wing' and have pointed out quite a few problems - the biggest one being that they can both jump the divider between the stable, put in place so Mollie is safe with her kid(s), so that will be corrected today.  The other things are little and easily corrected.  The two left behind kicked up such a stink about it that I ended up shutting them both in their stable with even the top door shut to cut down on the noise :cursing:

Mollie's tendons can't be felt today but I am no expert so will wait and see :001_cool:

you have a host of expectant kid 'aunts and uncles' in-waiting laugh
I've started smoking again and have worn a trench in the floor :wabbits :hysterical

ntg

Warwickshire

The view is much better from the naughty step ... Cool
Big Grin

Quote:I've started smoking again and have worn a trench in the floor :wabbits :hysterical
how exciting.

When i saw new posts today i thought maybe they had arrived.

Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
babies soon me thinks

I do hope so because I will be a nervous wreck if I have to wait until Saturday!

Ooooh - not long to wait - hope something happens soon - this waiting is getting too much! Big Grin

You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
are they there yet ... are they there yet ... are they there yet ... :hysterical :wabbits

ntg

Warwickshire

The view is much better from the naughty step ... Cool