Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kids Due
Quote:are they there yet ... are they there yet ... are they there yet ... :hysterical :wabbits
wheres them babies? come on mommy goats....
When are they coming.........when are they coming........... They must be here by now it's nearly saturday! Are they there yet?  Big Grin 

You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
I've got no fingernails left  Sad 

I used to keep pet goats when I was very young, they were lovely, they never had kids though . . .   now why was that . . . oh yes, they were all boys!! (all neutered, in case anyone's wondering how I coped with the smell of billy goats)

No kids yet - it's doing my head in, maybe they are annoyed with me or something :confused1:

For heaven's sake!  Go and give them some orange juice and castor oil, my gran used to swear by it for starting labour!  :wacko: 
She's gone quiet,  maybe she is doing her midwife bit  Smile

edited coz my computer can't spell

It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
Sending raspberry leaf tea,castor oil and curry......................

Well, this seems to have done the trick - Mollie started labour about 5 today, I think it's going to be a long night.  Fingers crossed all goes smoothly!

:icon_mrgreen: hurry up Mollie my fingers are needed for cooking supper

We will all be pacing the floor together  :001_smile: anyone got a cigarette ?

CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
She wont have them if you are watching Big Grin    They wait for you to go for a wee and then out they pop  (of the goats I mean laugh )      I was always told with the sheep if they hadnt had them before 11 a.m.  you were usually safe until about 5 or 6 a.m.    But I did get up sometimes and find them born and dry,  so they hadnt read the book Big Grin  

Hope all goes smoothly and you have the handgel ready!!!
It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
stopped over a year ago ... maybe it's time to start again :hysterical

ntg

Warwickshire

The view is much better from the naughty step ... Cool
Oooh kiddies will look in the morning to see what has arrived! Congrats gran to be!

You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
oh how exciting!!! i hope all goes well,shall be pacing here with you for moral support!!

let us know how mom and kids do. (plenty of pics) xxx

So excited and can't wait to see piccies of baby goats!!!