• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kids Due
what do they taste like Confusedcared:

ntg

Warwickshire

The view is much better from the naughty step ... Cool
Quote:what do they taste like Confusedcared:
Very like lamb
Never forget that life is a finite resource.

Experience is something you gain just after you needed it most.
you rotten pair they haven't even been born yet and your turning them into kebab and curry   :answerme
Quote:you rotten pair they haven't even been born yet and your turning them into kebab and curry   :answerme
Not wishing it on them, bet they will be really cute! Just talking from experience in Corsica when it took me ages to get a waiter to tell me what animal it was!!

Never forget that life is a finite resource.

Experience is something you gain just after you needed it most.
I like eating goat - lots of flavour and to me tastes like mutton. Couldn't get lamb in Botswana when I lived there.

Come on Zoe what's happening?

You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
I agree, goat is lovely.  You can tell they have lived a life of fresh air and freedom.
If they can be taught to hate, they can be taught to love.
Zoe hi,hows the labour going? any babies yet?

Yoooooo hooooooo Zoe - what's happening 

squizzers
yes Zoe we want to know!!!!!

HELOOOOOOOOOOOeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee         

that should do it  Big Grin
It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
If I say they defo wont arrive tonight .......

we can expect them by morning  laugh
Sorry - been busy pacing the floor, getting up at intervals in the night to check on her and she has stopped proceedings - she's fine but I am knackered!!!!!

I am starting to think either that she is putting it off until Frankie is ready (should be Tuesday) or she isn't ready yet and decided she will keep us waiting a while longer.  I'm just hoping it isn't a bad sign

Oh my - this kid waiting business is enough to turn someone to drink! (preferably Rakia for me Big Grin ) will pace the floor some more and hope that you have news soon!

Have you spoken to your mate down the road? He might be able to give you some pointers?

squizzers
And just to prove me wrong, Mollie had a little boy at 8.30 - he's black and white and very wobbly but most definately the cutest kid in the village.

Pictures will be posted later, trying to get him up and drinking - Mollie is a natural and very good

Quote:And just to prove me wrong, Mollie had a little boy at 8.30 - he's black and white and very wobbly but most definately the cutest kid in the village.

Pictures will be posted later, trying to get him up and drinking - Mollie is a natural and very good
*cheer*  :dancin  *cheer* Congratulations 
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run