Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Striped Egg
[COLOR="Green"]Maybe they're saving them all up for the weekend. Are children off school this week or was it last?[/COLOR]
[quote name='summayah'][COLOR="Green"]Maybe they're saving them all up for the weekend. Are children off school this week or was it last?[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Last week round here they went back today Big Grin some new laws have come into force it is now an affence for someone under the age of 18 to even carry a firework in the street let a lone let one off + they have shorted the time span in which fireworks are sold so we don't have to put up with it for so long

In warwickshire this year they are clamping down on Trick or treaters and issueing £80 fixed penalty notices to trouble makers
[COLOR="Green"]Excellent policing then Vorwerk (see, I got it right this time). Here we're had fireworks going off for about a month or so now ~ they're still so easily available.[/COLOR]
[quote name='Peardrops']Do you have any fireworks going off near your chooks? After fireworks Sat night I had some funny looking eggs on Sunday, do you think it could be stress related stripes?[/QUOTE]

I thought stress was more likely to show as banded eggs rather than a colour thing
[COLOR="Green"]By banded, do you mean you can feel bands on the egg shell ? I had one of those in some eggs I got from the supermarket recently .[/COLOR]
Yes, as that is normally a sign of the hen having had a fright
[COLOR="Green"]Well, neither newse nor I shall be able to check that out this bonfire night. Maybe we should do a survey and see if anyone on here has banded eggs in the day or two after the weekend[/COLOR]