Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
True cost of eggs
[quote name='k9crystal']My light sussex are the nicest ladies...cant understand why yours are like that[/QUOTE]

I blame the parents lol :p
[quote name='k9crystal']My light sussex are the nicest ladies...cant understand why yours are like that[/QUOTE]

Must be a bad influence somewhere!Big Grin
You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
[quote name='mikey']awww shame, maybe a period of seperation will sort them out..not like LS to fight though is it??..they're usually so docile and placid[/QUOTE]

Mine seem to have a go at the Silkies at every opportunity, and I've recently seen a few spats between these and the black dhalia cockeral!:eek:

Saw that film, its great, but hard to keep up with!
[quote name='Squizzers']Must be a bad influence somewhere!Big Grin[/QUOTE]

Aren't yours hybrids Squizzers or are these the real McCoy? It's just that I've noticed that the hybrids tend to fight more than the pure breeds
[quote name='Zoë']Aren't yours hybrids Squizzers or are these the real McCoy? It's just that I've noticed that the hybrids tend to fight more than the pure breeds[/QUOTE]

Have come to the conclusion that they are hybrids as I bought them from Gibbs and you said he keeps hybrid LS. Will need to change them some time but they have all got red combs so I am hoping they will continue to lay through winter so at least I get some eggs!

(Seeing as I was silly enough to get rid of all my Black Rocks who are now laying their socks off for someone who shall remain nameless!Big Grin)
squizzers
:p :p :p

At least I'm making up for it by doing your hatch for you though Wink
[quote name='Zoë']

At least I'm making up for it by doing your hatch for you though Wink[/QUOTE]

True!:p
squizzers
[quote name='Squizzers']Now how on earth am I going to cost 'pleasure'? .....[/QUOTE]

Ee..aaa...uuur no not going to get drawn into answering that one

[quote name='Squizzers']The 'gentleman' on here definetly have an absurd and weird sense of humour! Might not know you 'well' but can guess which lines the remarks would run along! Seem to recall that NTG knows all about basques and french maids if my memory serves me correctly!:p Big Grin If you catch my drift![/QUOTE]

Well that make two of us then Zenith Big Grin Basques & Maids outfits - That was on the other forum we go on Squizzersm you said you would't mention that here if I didn't tell about your Velvet & Handcuff fetish:rolleyes:
ntg

Warwickshire

The view is much better from the naughty step ... Cool
[quote name='Nick the Grief']Squizzersm you said you would't mention that here if I didn't tell about your Velvet & Handcuff fetish:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Nick how could you! Big Grin
squizzers
[quote name='Squizzers']Nick how could you! Big Grin[/QUOTE]

Oh LOL ,No gent then NTG giving away ladies secretsBig Grin
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
That was no lady ...... that was Squizzers :eek:
ntg

Warwickshire

The view is much better from the naughty step ... Cool
[quote name='Nick the Grief']That was no lady ...... that was Squizzers :eek:[/QUOTE]

You will have to pay dearly for that one NTG,Squizzers is a lovely ladySmile
[quote name='Nick the Grief']That was no lady ...... that was Squizzers :eek:[/QUOTE]

That's a courgettes at dawn isn't it Squizzers?
At present I think i'm in for about £120 ish? and I probably won't get a single egg till next year:rolleyes: still, as you say, the enjoyment factor is just as important.

After saying that OH seems very disapointed by the prospect of no eggs. I did have this wicked thought of buying some eggs and sneaking them into the houseBig Grin trouble is I'm not sure how to get the lion mark off first:confused:
[quote name='yorkshirelass']At present I think i'm in for about £120 ish? and I probably won't get a single egg till next year:rolleyes: still, as you say, the enjoyment factor is just as important.

After saying that OH seems very disapointed by the prospect of no eggs. I did have this wicked thought of buying some eggs and sneaking them into the houseBig Grin trouble is I'm not sure how to get the lion mark off first:confused:[/QUOTE]

You would'nt be able to pass them off lion mark or not,unless OH has no taste.Fresh eggs much better tasting.I should know just had someSmile