Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
True cost of eggs
[quote name='zenith']You will have to pay dearly for that one NTG,Squizzers is a lovely ladySmile[/QUOTE]

thank you Zenith - so nice to know that you recognise quality when you see it typed!!Big Grin
You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
[quote name='zenith']

,seems a nice lad and very sensible for his age.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm!!!

He is actually, FOR HIS AGE!!Big Grin
My right hand and arm are very strong - plenty of years of backhanding naughty kids when they think you can't get at them! Big Grin Reflexes are still quite good too! Just you wait NTG I'll fix you even if it takes a while!Big Grin
squizzers
[quote name='newse']Hmmm!!!

He is actually, FOR HIS AGE!!Big Grin[/QUOTE]

Ali has entered the forum newse, I hope you're ready for a lack of wood chopping this weekend now :p
[quote name='Squizzers']thank you Zenith - so nice to know that you recognise quality when you see it typed!!Big Grin[/QUOTE]

oi you just changed that,l was gonna comment with a thanks for calling me a Gentleman!! Or am I going mad-again:rolleyes:
[quote name='zenith']Nice for you to have Ali over to help you,seems a nice lad and very sensible for his age.Hope the weather is kind for you both and you enjoy your weekend.Cool[/QUOTE]

thank you alot, and i cant wait till i come newse thank you
[quote name='newse']Hmmm!!!

He is actually, FOR HIS AGE!!Big Grin[/QUOTE]

hummmmmmm!
[quote name='Ali Bongo']hummmmmmm![/QUOTE]

Exactly Ali !
[quote name='Zoë']Ali has entered the forum newse, I hope you're ready for a lack of wood chopping this weekend now :p[/QUOTE]

hum thats right newse think i am doing jobs for you now well i should think not!
[quote name='newse']oi you just changed that,l was gonna comment with a thanks for calling me a Gentleman!! Or am I going mad-again:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Newse you are a gentleman, and no you weren't seeing things! Felt the other remark was a little too .......... well you know what I mean!
squizzers
[quote name='Squizzers']My right hand and arm are very strong - plenty of years of backhanding naughty kids when they think you can't get at them! Big Grin Reflexes are still quite good too! Just you wait NTG I'll fix you even if it takes a while!Big Grin[/QUOTE]

Good for you Squizzers missed you today,hope I don't miss the fireworks with

NTG lol off to make tea now for my crazy gang Big Grin
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
[quote name='Ali Bongo']hum thats right newse think i am doing jobs for you now well i should think not![/QUOTE]

One word Al, Silkies!:p
[quote name='zenith']Good for you Squizzers missed you today,hope I don't miss the fireworks with

NTG lol off to make tea now for my crazy gang Big Grin[/QUOTE]

Was at work this morning that was why I was missing!

Have just done a very crazy and idiotic thing - I have applied for a job! 20 hours a week, managerial type jobbie, staff and everything to look after!:eek: Havn't done proper work for three years so am very unconfident! But I know how to do it all, proved that over the last couple of days as a volunteer! So you will have to wait until afternoons for me to come online! They have dial up at the office, didn't realise how slow it was! Took for every to download 12 messages! Big Grin
squizzers
You'll be fine, just think of the extra cash you'll have for the poultry auction!
[quote name='Squizzers']Was at work this morning that was why I was missing!

Have just done a very crazy and idiotic thing - I have applied for a job! 20 hours a week, managerial type jobbie, staff and everything to look after!:eek: Havn't done proper work for three years so am very unconfident! But I know how to do it all, proved that over the last couple of days as a volunteer! So you will have to wait until afternoons for me to come online! They have dial up at the office, didn't realise how slow it was! Took for every to download 12 messages! Big Grin[/QUOTE]

Squizzers - good for you, don't worry about the confidence it will return in time, well done!!!!!