newse, I hope you're not using bribery!:p
[quote name='Zoë']newse, I hope you're not using bribery!:p[/QUOTE]

No just manipulation!!:eek:
[quote name='newse']No just manipulation!!:eek:[/QUOTE]

That's ok then - I think :confused: Big Grin
Thanks guys!:o Big Grin
You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
[quote name='Squizzers']Was at work this morning that was why I was missing!

Have just done a very crazy and idiotic thing - I have applied for a job! 20 hours a week, managerial type jobbie, staff and everything to look after!:eek: Havn't done proper work for three years so am very unconfident! But I know how to do it all, proved that over the last couple of days as a volunteer! So you will have to wait until afternoons for me to come online! They have dial up at the office, didn't realise how slow it was! Took for every to download 12 messages! Big Grin[/QUOTE]

Good for you lass.Hope it goes well for you.
Thanks K9 - just have to wait and see if they want me or if someone else is better! But I think I will get it! I know the bosses! Work with them at another charity that I am involved with! Incestuous relationships or what! ? Big Grin
squizzers
[quote name='Squizzers']Thanks K9 - just have to wait and see if they want me or if someone else is better! But I think I will get it! I know the bosses! Work with them at another charity that I am involved with! Incestuous relationships or what! ? Big Grin[/QUOTE]

Its not what you know,its who you knowWink
[quote name='Squizzers']Was at work this morning that was why I was missing!

Have just done a very crazy and idiotic thing - I have applied for a job! 20 hours a week, managerial type jobbie, staff and everything to look after!:eek: Havn't done proper work for three years so am very unconfident! But I know how to do it all, proved that over the last couple of days as a volunteer! So you will have to wait until afternoons for me to come online! They have dial up at the office, didn't realise how slow it was! Took for every to download 12 messages! Big Grin[/QUOTE]

Good for you Squizzers,Hope all goes well for you in new jobSmile
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
It's been catching recently! Hope you get the job SquizzlersSmile
Thanks guys!Smile
squizzers