Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Griffon
He is now just over 3weeks old and is up on his paws.
This morning ,for the first time ,he tottered across the crate,little tail wagging to come to me.Its the most wonderful feeling when they recognise you for the first time.
There will be no stopping him now..lol
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
[-] The following 2 users Like k9crystal's post:
  • auntsally, chickenmum
You will have you hands full now he's up and about, now the fun begins  Smile
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
(17-11-2015, 01:01 PM)zenith Wrote: You will have you hands full now he's up and about, now the fun begins  Smile

Thats right Zenith,although its a lot easier for me at the moment with just the one.I normally start to wean at 3weeks to help the mum out but im waiting a while longer with him as mum has plenty of milk and he is still putting on lots of weight.
I forgot to mention that he is discovering his voice too,puppy barks are so adorable.
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
[-] The following 1 user Likes k9crystal's post:
  • scotsfran
Oh I'm lost a bit. Is that his name or have you changed breeds ?
I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

Same breed April,Griffon is his name.
A month old and now 1.2kg..wee porker.
Its getting harder to weigh him in a dog bowl balanced on the kitchen scales,its a bit of a squeeze to get him in..lol
  • scotsfran
Oh I sooooooooooooooooo want a puppy Big Grin
It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
his wee needle teeth are well on their through now.This morning he discovered what fun it is to hang onto the bottom of mums trousies and be skated around the kitchen floor while mum is doing all the dogs breakfasts...
  • scotsfran
Think i need to invest in ear defenders,he now shouts when mum is out for a wee(gypsy that is not me) Cant go running to him when he yells so having to grit teeth and put up with it.I so hope the parrot doesnt start !!
  • scotsfran, zenith
Quick update on the little chap.
3months old already and doing really well.I neednt have worried about him being a singleton as we havent had any issues at all.He loves his grub,ive just put him on 3meals/day.He is such a good lad,he does what i want him to do without being told to if you get my meaning.He has been clean overnight in his crate since 6weeks old which is just fab.Poppy will play with him which is good as the others just find him a right pain in the butt,particularly when he tries swinging off their faces as he sinks his wee teeth in their cheeks..ouch !!! He gets told off by them every day but keeps going back for more. He has learnt that yelling wont get him anywhere so is very quiet when left alone when im at work or overnight.
All in all a fabulous little man who we adore.
  • Squizzers, zenith
And and where is little fellas latest portrait?? Smile
Today is the First Day of the rest of our lives.
[-] The following 1 user Likes auntsally's post:
  • zenith
(19-01-2016, 02:12 PM)auntsally Wrote: And and where is little fellas latest portrait?? Smile

exactly what I was thinking
chin Agree photos are mandatory with a post like that! Get snapping k9!
You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
you took the words out of my post Big Grin
It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
[-] The following 2 users Like Teazel's post:
  • Squizzers, auntsally
I will try to get Mrk9 on the job re pics.I think it will have to be done on his computer.
  • auntsally