Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
User name and location
Since the move from the old Poultry Chat - we seem to have lost the full name and location from the profile. I would be very grateful if you lovely people would go into your User CP and add those details please. I am hoping that we can display the location beside the avatar - need to ask OH about this.....
[-] The following 2 users Like scotsfran's post:
  • auntsally, zenith
Mine is already done  Smile
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
penguin
It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teazel's post:
  • scotsfran
I tried, but it said i had to update my birthday preference - so I clicked the drop down box for ootions and the only choice it gave me was 'no ootions' . Clucking that just brought up the same message about updating birthday preference. I'm on the mobile version.
Many thanks for letting us know Lass. How odd, as birth date is not a 'required' field for registering. I'm going out now, but will look into this later  Smile
It works fine on the usual version, just not on the mobile version. It seems that there is a drop down box that offers "show age, show age and date of birth, hide age" or something like that! On the mobile version the drop down box is there but the options aren't. I guess as I had a date of birth entered it needed to know what to do with it but the mobile version seems to have a bit of a blip that prevents you from choosing. Hope that helps Smile
Nope....beyond me.. Huh Cry
Today is the First Day of the rest of our lives.
Thanks Lass... I'll get OH to have a look and see if there is a bug in the mobile version.....
I note that you can have an alternative "subtitle" - where it normally says "Poultrychat Supporter" or whatever, you can put location there (I've tried it), but of course you lose the note of who/what everyone is (I couldn't make it do two lines).
Never forget that life is a finite resource.

Experience is something you gain just after you needed it most.
That's a new one on me Sutty - well found!
Well, I've actually managed it.
I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

[-] The following 1 user Likes april's post:
  • zenith
(22-11-2015, 08:01 AM)Lass Wrote: I tried, but it said i had to update my birthday preference - so I clicked the drop down box for ootions and the only choice it gave me was 'no ootions' . Clucking that just brought up the same message about updating birthday preference. I'm on the mobile version.

Have you been drinking Lass woot
It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going