Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tips on using this forum
Most of the forum is self explanatory - but I thought this might help new members.

If you click on the PoultryChat icon at the top of the page, this will take you to the list of all forums.

"What's new" takes you to the most recent new threads.

The User CP allows you to change/add details in your user profile, add an Avatar/signature (if you're a Supporter) plus add 'buddies' etc. In 'edit options' you can amend instant email notification of all posts under thread subscription mode, choose date format, and thread view options. There will be themes to choose in future so that you can change the 'look' of the forum to suit yourself, but for now, please stick to the PoultryChat of GoMobile theme (which usually set themselves depending on the size of your screen).

Supporters can also view profiles (including location) of other members, by clicking on the username of the person.

If you want smilies to appear in your reply - you need to click 'new reply' (or reply if you want to quote previous post), and not 'quick reply'.

The forum is still 'work in progress'. You are very welcome here - any queries about accessing the forum, please do not hesitate to ask!
[-] The following 1 user Likes scotsfran's post:
  • zenith
Thank you Scotsfran. I understand most of it I think....
Today is the First Day of the rest of our lives.