Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life with terriers
When you live with numerous animals you dont realise just how complicated and time consuming they can be,you just get on with it in a routine and only realise when someone else has to do it or something changes.
Tanner and Gypsy cannot be trusted with any of the others and they live happily together.These two are walked together with one of the other girls Ruby or Poppy.(i only take 3max if on my own)
Teddie and Merlin now dont get on so have to be separate from each other at all times,they are walked individually with Rubes and Pops.Griffon is now also coming out on walks and he gets on with everyone for now being only 4mnths old.That all works quite well until..
Poppy and Ruby have come into season together Exclamation so they cannot go out with Merlin.Teddie is ok as he lost his boy bits last year.
Who walks with who has to be reorganised to make sure they all get equal walkies.
So for now its..
Tanner and Gypsy and either Poppy or Ruby
Merlin with Griffon
Teddie with Poppy and Ruby.
Simples..hope you all kept up,i shall be asking questions laters. Big Grin
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
Good Grief!!    Now I remember why I never have two terriers at the same time!!!   One Bedlington and Bryher are fine together but Bedlingtons dont seem to be as 'terrier like' as others.    My Australian Terrier lived quite happily with a Border Collie.
It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
Poor old Teddie ... I feel his pain Cry
ntg

Warwickshire

The view is much better from the naughty step ... Cool
Lovely calm uneventful walks today.Was a little difficult walkingat times with Griffon hanging off my wellieboot strap. Big Grin
He is going to have a rest day tomorrow,towards the end of the walk..his second longish one in two days..he was walking on my heels as he was tired..bless lurve

(20-03-2016, 02:00 PM)Nick the Grief Wrote: Poor old Teddie ... I feel his pain Cry

Not stopped him picking fights with Merlin..norty boy. Dodgy
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
(20-03-2016, 05:55 PM)k9crystal Wrote: ... Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger.

Poorer I can buy  but you ... Stranger .... Nahhhh rofl
ntg

Warwickshire

The view is much better from the naughty step ... Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nick the Grief's post:
  • Squizzers
(22-03-2016, 07:22 PM)Nick the Grief Wrote:
(20-03-2016, 05:55 PM)k9crystal Wrote: ... Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger.

Best grab your cushion Nick I think you could be on that step again laugh
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
[-] The following 2 users Like zenith's post:
  • auntsally, scotsfran
(22-03-2016, 08:30 PM)zenith Wrote:
(22-03-2016, 07:22 PM)Nick the Grief Wrote:

Best grab your cushion Nick I think you could be on that step again laugh

He's not far off Zenith.
[-] The following 1 user Likes k9crystal's post:
  • zenith
He's a naughty boy is our Nick!
You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squizzers's post:
  • zenith