Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hooray!!
Hello all, after a couple of days trying to re establish contact I am back! Really pleased. Have had a few adventures, would be so happy to hear from everyone again, we all had such lovely times. Hope everyone is well. User name is now tweaked to get back.... Used to be mel m .... !!

Sorry.... Think I posted this the wrong place....it's been a while!
Welcome back MelM..so good to see you have found your way back.. So what have you been up to?
Today is the First Day of the rest of our lives.
[-] The following 1 user Likes auntsally's post:
  • MelM
So glad you made it! We got there in the end...welcome back!
[-] The following 1 user Likes scotsfran's post:
  • MelM
Welcome back from me too Smile  You will have to tell us what you have been up to now, quite a few of the old crowd still here but there have been some changes since you were last on here too.
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
[-] The following 1 user Likes zenith's post:
  • MelM
It's been a crazy mad couple of years!! Missed you folk. I think my last contact was when I went off to become a chef! Student of the year two years running, then took a teaching qual and taught new chefs for a couple of years. Now cheffing full time at the local university. Still have two Wyandotte banties. Lost my beloved ol C.G boy a year last October. He was 17 bless him. Bought a narrow boat.... Lots to catch up on! ?
[-] The following 1 user Likes MelM's post:
  • zenith
I have fotgotten how to find the little emicons....the cute ones....
Welcome back - sounds like you have space for loads for chickens though !!!
I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

(22-03-2016, 05:20 PM)april Wrote: Welcome back - sounds like you have space for loads for chickens though !!!

Thanks April. As it happens....I do have some space..... squizzers only have two banties in a fairly large coop.....
Hi MelM,

Don't think our aths have crossed apologies if they have ... I'm getting more like Zen and Squizzer these days ... chin 

What you need is some Autosexing breeds - How about Welbars and Wybars to start with woot 

PS, I'm the sensible one in this madhouse
ntg

Warwickshire

The view is much better from the naughty step ... Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nick the Grief's post:
  • MelM
Oh no he's not! He is the trouble maker....even has his own cushion on the naughty step....
Today is the First Day of the rest of our lives.
[-] The following 2 users Like auntsally's post:
  • zenith, MelM
Ha haaaaaa dont mind what they are.... Prefer bantams tho lol.
(22-03-2016, 11:14 AM)MelM Wrote: It's been a crazy mad couple of years!! Missed you folk. I think my last contact was when I went off to become a chef! Student of the year two years running, then took a teaching qual and taught new chefs for a couple of years. Now cheffing full time at the local university. Still have two Wyandotte banties. Lost my beloved ol C.G boy a year last October. He was 17 bless him. Bought a narrow boat.... Lots to catch up on! ?

Smile You have been busy well done.  The narrow boat hit a cord wasn't your avatar a tin bath before ?
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
[-] The following 1 user Likes zenith's post:
  • MelM
Wink 
Glad you found your way back,   don't disappear again  Tongue
It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
[-] The following 2 users Like Teazel's post:
  • MelM, auntsally
welcome back Mel.
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
[-] The following 1 user Likes k9crystal's post:
  • MelM
Great to see you back on here Mel!
You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squizzers's post:
  • MelM