Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hooray!!
(22-03-2016, 08:24 PM)zenith Wrote:
(22-03-2016, 11:14 AM)MelM Wrote: It's been a crazy mad couple of years!! Missed you folk. I think my last contact was when I went off to become a chef! Student of the year two years running, then took a teaching qual and taught new chefs for a couple of years. Now cheffing full time at the local university. Still have two Wyandotte banties. Lost my beloved ol C.G boy a year last October. He was 17 bless him. Bought a narrow boat.... Lots to catch up on! ?

Smile You have been busy well done.  The narrow boat hit a cord wasn't your avatar a tin bath before ?
ha ha!! Yes it was, I seem to remember it was one you found and put on there for me!  Smile
Well done on getting back. I'm interested in your narrow boat! My OH is raring to buy one and do it up in his spare time so I might pick your brains....
If they can be taught to hate, they can be taught to love.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chickenmum's post:
  • MelM
Awww. Thank you all for all the lovely welcomes back. Nice to hear everyone again.  Heart

(23-03-2016, 04:10 PM)chickenmum Wrote: Well done on getting back.  I'm interested in your narrow boat!  My OH is raring to buy one and do it up in his spare time so I might pick your brains....

Feel free to pick away! ?