Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Easter yumminess!
Not really recipes.....although happy to supply.... Just thought that I would like to share my easter feasting plans with you all.
As yet undecided which tomorrow and which on Saturday.....

Fillet of beef Wellington, cauliflower cheese, chantenay carrots, Yorki puds, roast potatoes
Choc brownie, home made vanilla ice cream. Puff pastry and mushroom duxelles all made....and chilling.

Roast leg of lamb cabbage and leek, dauphin potatoes, purple sprouting broccoli.
Simmel cake and cream or salted caramel.
We need a drool.....ha ha. I am excited about this. 
dog run
Can I come? I am feeding 11 on Sunday! It is very rare for the whole family to come together for a meal, and the last time my eldest grandson will be with us before he marries. As my table seats 8 at a push it could be fun.
Today is the First Day of the rest of our lives.
[-] The following 1 user Likes auntsally's post:
  • MelM
(24-03-2016, 07:28 PM)auntsally Wrote: Can I come? I am feeding 11 on Sunday! It is very rare for the whole family to come together for a meal, and the last time my eldest grandson will be with us before he marries. As my table seats 8 at a push it could be fun.

We get the garden furniture in at times like these. Xxx hope it goes well for you. Trays on laps.......
[-] The following 1 user Likes MelM's post:
  • auntsally
It all sounds yummy!
[-] The following 1 user Likes scotsfran's post:
  • MelM
Sounds very nice Smile  Nothing as exciting here although I will be cooking a turkey for Sunday & Monday.
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
Sounds very moreish Mel...where do you live? laugh
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
Cor, sounds great :-)
Spur Big Grin