Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some of my Team

Spur Big Grin 
[-] The following 2 users Like Spur's post:
  • auntsally, zenith
Lovely pics!
They're lovely but they freak me out, they're so flexible and bendy...
If they can be taught to hate, they can be taught to love.
Love them....... although never ever kept them..... Smile
It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
[-] The following 1 user Likes Teazel's post:
  • Spur
Ive been wondering for some time about keeping a ferret.They are supposed to keep rats away . Is this true Spur ??
Also it would be something else i have to protect against the terriers as they are not trained to small furries.
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
I'm scared stiff of ferrets. They bite! Well the neighbours ones do! I hate trying to feed them when the neighbour is away!
You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
Most ferrets will bite if not handled from an early age, right through adulthood and also if handled incorrectly.
Yes, ferrets are good for ratting. I regularly bolt rats to the terriers. The dogs must be steady around them, as you can imagine the terriers blood is up when working them on ? rat.
My dogs work with them and trusted not to touch.
Dogs/ferrets are best introduced at an early age.
Atb
Spur Big Grin 
[-] The following 1 user Likes Spur's post:
  • MelM
they look so cute!
Sally the neighbours ferret got out of its cage and came into my garden. Storm killed it. I felt so bad.
squizzers
Mine never bit me ... Thomas, Annie and Clara belle ... the kids used to walk around with them on their shoulders when they were little Cry  .. I really miss them
ntg

Warwickshire

The view is much better from the naughty step ... Cool
A lot of people day that when they no longer have ferrets. They're rather cute too look at I must admit
squizzers
I remember Richard Whitley likes ferret's but not this one so much , poor fellow I can recall laughing at his misfortune.
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
(12-10-2016, 06:32 PM)zenith Wrote: I remember Richard Whitley likes ferret's but not this one so much , poor fellow I can recall laughing at his misfortune.

I only vaguely remember that ouchie !!
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9