Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'ello me ole muckers!
**peeking through the gap in the curtains into to light.......blinking, blinking.........soooo long in the darkness.................
slowly, slowly widens the gap..............come on, come on deep breath, you can do it!...................curtains aside now and stepping slowly and shyly forward into the light........**

Eeeek! .........and Eeeeeek again, I think I might have managed it! - 'ello me ole muckers old and new!    Big Grin
Hello Choccy  Good to here from you  I hope you are well and still chuckling away
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
Hallo, welcome back to the other side.. Smile
Today is the First Day of the rest of our lives.
WHAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO    Choccy  about bloomin time too.    Dont disappear again EVER mega happy squizzers mega happy
It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
Who hoo yay! You have no idea how pleased I am to see you back on here dear heart! Welcome back Choccy!
You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
[-] The following 1 user Likes Squizzers's post:
  • Teazel
Big Grin 
Welcome back!!!!
Never forget that life is a finite resource.

Experience is something you gain just after you needed it most.
Welcome back Choccy!!
Thank you very muchly for such a lovely welcome - have really missed you chucklers!

Best if I say sorry now, in advance, to Admin and Mods - been away from using forums, email, 'puters etc for soooo long, and coupled with my general incompatability with all things electrical let alone techie,  I'm probably going to cause chaos! Tongue 

actually..........maybe just scrub the 'probably' bit.........its been a looooong time Tongue
[-] The following 4 users Like Choccy's post:
  • Teazel, Squizzers, zenith, scotsfran
Choccy chaos we can do  and any laughter you can throw our way too { sorry my smilies are not playing nicely today so can't post any . I would think most members will be just jumping with joy to have you back with us in any form.
[-] The following 2 users Like zenith's post:
  • auntsally, Teazel
Heart 
Ah.......Zen-man ...........need a great big bulgey heart smiley!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Choccy's post:
  • zenith
Heart There you go I managed to get that one squizzers
[-] The following 1 user Likes zenith's post:
  • Teazel
At last !  A very big, huge, smiley welcome home from ME.  Now, remind me, who are you again Huh ?

Brilliant to have you back on board and don't break your computer this time.

xxx
I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

Yay..welcome back Choccy. K9 dog run
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
Good to see you back (not that you have managed to escape me all this time  Tongue )
Excellent, well done you!
If they can be taught to hate, they can be taught to love.