Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello again.
Just a swift post to say wotcha to everyone ... I didn't go far but work ruled for a while ... I didn't check in so much and I let my subscription lapse. All work and no play made Nico a very very dull boy.
Check in - sorted.
Subscription - sorted.
Ola's all round - sorted.

Best regards to one and all,
Nick
Hello and welcome back Smile
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
Welcome back Nico!
Good to see you back, we're all nosy so let us know what is going on with you, what birds you have now, etc
Never forget that life is a finite resource.

Experience is something you gain just after you needed it most.
Hello again Nico
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
Well ... I have 24 assorted large fowl - mostly ex-bats, some of them getting on a bit like their dad!
No sign of red mite or the sniffles this year, which is nice.
The quail are all gone to the big bird house in the sky ... I miss the males the most, they have a great call.
I still have the Rotty - Poppy who is 9 and acts 2 and the Chocolate Lab - Daisy who's 6.
Almost finished the goat house for 2 pygmy goats which we're getting in the spring.
Just had 3 Muscovy ducks DIS. which we were a bit upset about.
Now got 40 English partridge in the R-Com with 22 days left (any advice would be greatfully received including bator settings, which I am not too happy about).
Some more Muscovies will be incubated this year though before the bator goes back in its box.

Wife is fine, work is chaos, got a nice new truck last year and all's well in the Nico household.
Winner!

Regards,
Nick.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nico's post:
  • scotsfran
Good to see you back Nico
You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers