Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Redmite wipeout.... well hopefully!
(07-08-2016, 06:24 PM)chickenmum Wrote: I've just found more red mite today.  Even after creosote.  I'm off to buy sulphur tomorrow!

It may take a day or so for the creosote to kill them, but extra measures won't do any harm.
Never forget that life is a finite resource.

Experience is something you gain just after you needed it most.
Well after my mammoth creosoting, I appear to be mite free. Cleaned out today and searched all the guilty nooks and crannies and no sign of anything creeping or crawling. Thoroughly emptied the next boxes and re-powdered with ant powder (just in case) but looks like the creosote has worked it's deadly magic - thank goodness ! We all need to wish for a very cold winter so we don't suffer so much next year. Plus, if I infest the OH's car again, I think he might just up and leave me !!
I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

I was just browsing on Pets at Home and noticed these:
[-] The following 1 user Likes daphne's post:
  • auntsally
(14-08-2016, 11:19 PM)daphne Wrote: I was just browsing on Pets at Home and noticed these:

They have been around for some time,I havent used myself so cannot comment.
maybe worth a go for smaller houses.
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9