Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parrot and terrier
My youngest terrier is now 17mnths old.
He is the most delightful chap.Very biddable and quick to learn if a little boistrous with his ballees.He will do anything for a balleeee.
He has discovered the joy of parrot watching !! not something i want any of my dogs to do.The parrots are fine as locked in and they dont seem to mind a pair of eyes gazing at them for hours on end or standing on tippietoes trying to sniff them.I am trying to discourage as he will one day end up with a bitten nose that will be very messy and painful.
however we are not doing very well as every time we call him away Beamish calls him back...
"Griff "
"Griffy"
"griffon come"
"griff .....goooood boy"
"Griffeeeeeeeeeee"
"Griffterrrrrrrrrrr"
"Oi Griffon"
This is what we had all last night whilst trying to watch Call the midwife and sswotsit. rof
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
[-] The following 1 user Likes k9crystal's post:
  • scotsfran
I think the parrot just may win Big Grin . We were out just a short time today,  to find a cushion had exploded on our return. Youngest terrier [terror] looking very sheepish peeping from behind the sofa. Angry
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
[-] The following 1 user Likes zenith's post:
  • auntsally
Amazing how those cushions just poooffff explode everywhere.
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
[-] The following 1 user Likes k9crystal's post:
  • auntsally
We have animals so we don't get bored  laugh
COCKADOODLEDOO

De-stress with Poultry - and have the patience of a Broody

++++++++++++++++

(07-03-2017, 09:12 AM)k9crystal Wrote: Amazing how those cushions just poooffff explode everywhere.
I have never known so little stuffing make so much mess it was everywhere. She has a passion for zips and chews them open, so far three dog beds one cushion 0 tiny terror 4 . laugh
(07-03-2017, 01:07 PM)Cockadoodledoo Wrote: We have animals so we don't get bored  laugh

Never a dull moment in this house Smile
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run

It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
[-] The following 2 users Like Teazel's post:
  • scotsfran, zenith
(07-03-2017, 01:15 PM)zenith Wrote:
(07-03-2017, 09:12 AM)k9crystal Wrote: Amazing how those cushions just poooffff explode everywhere.
I have never known so little stuffing make so much mess it was everywhere. She has a passion for zips and chews them open, so far three dog beds one cushion 0 tiny terror 4 . laugh
(07-03-2017, 01:07 PM)Cockadoodledoo Wrote: We have animals so we don't get bored  laugh

Never a dull moment in this house Smile

Same here Big Grin
My daughters African grey parrot calls the youngest dog to her cage. Drops some seed on the floor then as the dog tries to eat the seed he scampers down the cage and pecks the dogs nose through the bars. The poor dog falls for it over and over again...the parrot sits on his perch looking very pleased with himself. He can imitate my daughter so well.
Today is the First Day of the rest of our lives.
(08-03-2017, 01:53 PM)auntsally Wrote: My daughters African grey parrot calls the youngest dog to her cage. Drops some seed on the floor then as the dog tries to eat the seed he scampers down the cage and pecks the dogs nose through the bars. The poor dog falls for it over and over again...the parrot sits on his perch looking very pleased with himself. He can imitate my daughter so well.

rof
Beamish can now do the Coronation street tune mystyle..Mrk9 is not amused when we both start. rofl