Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End of an era
Oh that's so sad AS
(29-03-2017, 08:47 AM)auntsally Wrote: Oh dear, my little Tilly the Cairn is pining. She is only 5 but just lies in her bed looking sad. At least she is still eating...

Poor Tilley, all i can suggest is to keep doing things with her to take her mind off it as much as possible,doing as much of what she enjoys as much as possible. Its like us, we have to learn to live life without them which is very hard at first. Cry
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
[-] The following 1 user Likes k9crystal's post:
  • zenith
AS - don't pander to her whatever you do. Treat her as normal but perhaps with a little more activity - longer walks now the weather is getting better. She is grieving because you are - be as normal and cheerful as possible and she will pick up from you that all is ok.
I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

[-] The following 1 user Likes april's post:
  • zenith
Thank you for your advice. I have been walking her more and she seems a lot better today. Hope yours are settling down too K9.
On to happier things....
Today is the First Day of the rest of our lives.