Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pups off to new homes next week.
Last pup sold last night.They will be off to their new homes next week.I only have to think about it and i fill up!!
im sure im getting softer as i get older.
selling them has been hard work,there are some really stupid people out there, comments such as:
Is this item still for sale....ITEM !!
whats your best price ? whats the lowest you will take? !!! Blocked
what breed are the parents? Ad clearly states Patterdale Terrier.
Too active for us so we have changed our mind and we are buying a labrador !!! good luck with that.

The friend that had booked one is now not having her as he rescued a beagel/cocker spaniel 2 mnths ago and its shown them its teeth on numerous occaisions and 2weeks ago at 6mnths old it attacked and ragged a relatives 12week old puppy.So i gave him the ultimatum of its that dog or my puppy not both,they are keeping the rescue so puppy has been booked by another friend to live with her and her lakeland terrier, so that has worked out well. I will get to see her regularly as said friend often comes into the shop.
My pup is called Peggy,friends is Morrigan. One boy is Ralf, the others are still deciding.
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
That seems to have gone  so quick k9   it is good you have found good homes for them. There are  lots of numb skulls out there when it comes to keeping any animal . It makes me wonder how they manage to take care of themselves , let alone pets.
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
Time has flown with those pups k9! Glad you have managed to find good homes for them - out of the many unsuitable it sounds like! At least you have kept one for yourself.
Homing puppies is a minefield and nightmare of gigantic proportions !
When I was breeding Rottweilers, my 'favourite' questions on the very first phone call/email included:
How much are your Rockies ?
How big are their heads ?
What colours do you have !!! ?
Can I buy 2 (agh!)
Standard answer to all and any of these questions................"All of the puppies are now booked".
I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

[-] The following 1 user Likes april's post:
  • zenith
(09-10-2017, 02:54 PM)april Wrote: Homing puppies is a minefield and nightmare of gigantic proportions !
When I was breeding Rottweilers, my 'favourite' questions on the very first phone call/email included:
How much are your Rockies ?
How big are their heads ?
What colours do you have !!! ?
Can I buy 2 (agh!)
Standard answer to all and any of these questions................"All of the puppies are now booked".

Rockies !!! i nearly spat my brew over the keyboard !!
There is only one owner i had doubts about and that was because her spelling and grammer are appalling however on meeting her she is a lovely young lass. Living with her mum,had numerous types of terrier, messages daily asking the right questions,already been out and bought the foods the puppy has been having. I think Gismo will be just fine.
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
Only one left here now as his new owners are away this weekend,he leaves on Wednesday.
so the pups are Angus, Ralph,Gismo,Johnny( he is technically John but mrk9 is John too Big Grin ) Morrigan and my Peggy.