Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fresh Turkey prices
Having viewed supermarket  prices at Christmas time for fresh turkeys  I found them to be expensive . At £ 35 upwards so ended up with a frozen turkey crown. Today I found fresh turkey at £ 16 in the same supermarket , so why the difference in price ? That's a lot of difference between Christmas & Easter . I suppose demand is higher at Christmas time but that is some mark up!
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
(30-03-2018, 01:06 PM)zenith Wrote: Having viewed supermarket  prices at Christmas time for fresh turkeys  I found them to be expensive . At £ 35 upwards so ended up with a frozen turkey crown. Today I found fresh turkey at £ 16 in the same supermarket , so why the difference in price ? That's a lot of difference between Christmas & Easter . I suppose demand is higher at Christmas time but that is some mark up!

it won't be as Fresh after 4 months rofl
ntg

Warwickshire

The view is much better from the naughty step ... Cool
[-] The following 2 users Like Nick the Grief's post:
  • Squizzers, scotsfran
(30-03-2018, 07:46 PM)Nick the Grief Wrote:
(30-03-2018, 01:06 PM)zenith Wrote: Having viewed supermarket  prices at Christmas time for fresh turkeys  I found them to be expensive . At £ 35 upwards so ended up with a frozen turkey crown. Today I found fresh turkey at £ 16 in the same supermarket , so why the difference in price ? That's a lot of difference between Christmas & Easter . I suppose demand is higher at Christmas time but that is some mark up!

it won't be as Fresh after 4 months rofl

I might have guessed I wouldn't have got a serious answer  Big Grin  chicken run
[-] The following 2 users Like zenith's post:
  • Squizzers, scotsfran
And I always wondered why NTG was so often on the naughty step!!  laugh
[-] The following 1 user Likes scotsfran's post:
  • Squizzers
(31-03-2018, 06:29 PM)scotsfran Wrote: And I always wondered why NTG was so often on the naughty step!!  laugh

K9 used to pick on me... Blush
ntg

Warwickshire

[-] The following 1 user Likes Nick the Grief's post:
  • Squizzers
Ooh you can fib NTG
You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
(31-03-2018, 07:02 PM)Nick the Grief Wrote:
(31-03-2018, 06:29 PM)scotsfran Wrote: And I always wondered why NTG was so often on the naughty step!!  laugh

K9 used to pick on me... Blush

Be careful....be very careful.(need the hand on hip foot tapping green chap) Big Grin
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
[-] The following 2 users Like k9crystal's post:
  • Squizzers, zenith
[Image: late.gif]  You are all heart K9  giving time penalty warnings  laugh
[-] The following 2 users Like zenith's post:
  • k9crystal, Squizzers
Have often wondered where the green smiley man went. He was lovely. Mind you, I can't find the smilies at all on my phone!
You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
(03-04-2018, 05:23 PM)zenith Wrote: [Image: late.gif]  You are all heart K9  giving time penalty warnings  laugh

love that. laugh
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
    I remember it well ...
ntg

Warwickshire

[-] The following 2 users Like Nick the Grief's post:
  • Squizzers, scotsfran