Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NTG Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday Nick, Smile I hope you have a good day.
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
Many Happy Returns from me Smile Smile Smile
COCKADOODLEDOO

De-stress with Poultry - and have the patience of a Broody

++++++++++++++++

Happy birthday NTG! Happy panda
Sorry - it's a belated Very Happy Birthday from me. x
I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

very late. Hope you had a lovely day.Least you didnt spend it on the step!!! Big Grin
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
(24-11-2018, 10:10 AM)k9crystal Wrote: very late. Hope you had a lovely day.Least you didnt spend it on the step!!! Big Grin

my thought exactly k9!!  Big Grin
(24-11-2018, 06:37 PM)scotsfran Wrote:
(24-11-2018, 10:10 AM)k9crystal Wrote: very late. Hope you had a lovely day.Least you didnt spend it on the step!!! Big Grin

for once! thanks guys, i went away for a few days to recover but as of todat i only have 19 days left at work as ive got VR in our reorg ... so new times ahead
ntg

Warwickshire

The view is much better from the naughty step ... Cool
(30-11-2018, 09:30 AM)Nick the Grief Wrote:
(24-11-2018, 06:37 PM)scotsfran Wrote:

for once! thanks guys, i went away for a few days to recover but as of todat i only have 19 days left at work as ive got VR in our reorg ... so new times ahead

VR ??
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
I think NTG means he has taken voluntary redundancy. Good luck NTG with new adventures whatever they may be - keep us posted.
I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

yes VR K9. I plan to retire but Mrs Grief may have other plans :Big Grin.. so I'll take a few months off and try and get the lotty finally sorted ... its wast high in thistles at the minute as they blew in from the one next door.still I have a strimmer that will sort that.

Then I want to build a new bench here in the man cave for my radio gear ( I'm a licensed radio amateur so it would be good to be able to spread out again) and finally finish the garden off with a bit of a make over
ntg

Warwickshire

NTG Did you get another dog?
(04-12-2018, 09:38 AM)k9crystal Wrote: NTG Did you get another dog?

mad  sadly Mrs T is digging her heels in ... but I still keep sending her photos of pups  rofl
ntg

Warwickshire

(05-12-2018, 09:06 AM)Nick the Grief Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 09:38 AM)k9crystal Wrote: NTG Did you get another dog?

mad  sadly Mrs T is digging her heels in ... but I still keep sending her photos of pups  rofl

Try telling her that once retired you will be under feet all day, a dog will get you out for hours on end !! Big Grin