Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lovely kids
Ellie had a jet black little girl this morning and daisy has just had the first twins. I walked in once the boy was born but the girl was only half out and stuck in the corner still in an unbroken sack, I don't know how long they can live for like that but I quickly turned her head forward and broke the sack and all's well that ends well.

Both mums are doing well so only Molly to go now. I will try and post pictures tomorrow - I'm knackered

congratulations Ellis and daisy? cannot wait to see the pictures?.
Today is the First Day of the rest of our lives.
Congratulations,   I think they are in trouble if the cord is broken and they are still in the bag,      so you did the right thing.......  although its a good few years since I did any lambing!!  

It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
Ooh lovely Smile  I hope all babies and Mums continue to do well.  I'm looking forward to seeing pictures Smile

Congratulations  :thumbup:

CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
great news!

Aw, lovely stuff.
If they can be taught to hate, they can be taught to love.
Here you go

Mums and kids are all doing well and if you look at the second picture closely you will see the cats got a look in too

Aww lovely.

The second pic made me laugh,she looks like she is giving you a right earful. laugh

Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9

I see what you mean but it is actually her yawning

Quote:Aww lovely.

The second pic made me laugh,she looks like she is giving you a right earful. laugh
Ooh they are lovely.
Today is the First Day of the rest of our lives.
:thumbup1: They look lovely Zoe 

CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
Very, very cute babies.

I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

aaaah very sweet :wub:

It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going