Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How dogs see the world
They say dogs only see things in grey shades and not much colour . Yet they can tell people apart probably by hearing or smell.

Today I had to laugh as I put on a halloween mask and just sat in my chair. Two of my older dogs didn't bother at all yet our little bulldog went crazy hackles up and she snarled and growled until I took the mask off.

CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
I think dogs have far more intelligence than we give them credit for. Would have been something to see - both you and the dog!
You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
Quote:I think dogs have far more intelligence than we give them credit for. Would have been something to see - both you and the dog!

I do too very protective at times but oh so gentle with the youngest grandchildren. 
I love french bull frogs..... :wub:

It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
😅 oh Teazel! Wonder what Zen and the dog would have thought of the French Bull Frog. Oh my aching sides lol
You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
Quote: oh Teazel! Wonder what Zen and the dog would have thought of the French Bull Frog. Oh my aching sides lol

Made me laugh too  laugh  Kai the great big husky is terrified if he see's a frog on the garden path, he will go up to them but once the frog jumps he jumps even higher. Not sure about the french bullfrogs I haven't seen any of them,but then we are a fair distance from the channel  Wink