Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog's itchy ears
Thanks to the Chucklers advice I bought Thornit for my little terrier. It is amazing. Poor Bonny has had ear problems for years. I have used ear washes regularly, used treatments from the vet and nothing has really worked but after 6 days of using Thornit twice a day her ears are clear. No more scratching or crackling when I rub her ears and she holds her head up straight again.
Today is the First Day of the rest of our lives.
Im so glad its worked for you,brilliant remedy that really works.

The lady who first made it has now passed away but i believe her son has now taken it on,thank goodness.

If ever you cant get any give me a shout as we sell in the shop and i will happily pop one in the post. Confusedmile:

Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
Thornit is one of my all time favourite dog products - it's brilliant.  I use it as a weekly wash and brush up routine on my Gordon Setter as they tend to get 'sweaty' smelling ears due to how heavy they are and the amount of coat on them.  He's fresh and lovely all the time and Thornit seems so much more acceptable to the dogs than horrid greasy ear cleaner. I remember when it was unlicensed and you had to ask for it from 'under the counter' at big dog shows. 

I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

Thank you K 9. I found it online but good to knowx
Today is the First Day of the rest of our lives.
You reckon it would work on cat ears?
You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
Quote:You reckon it would work on cat ears?
Yes,any animal can use Thornit.

Will the cat let you ?? laugh
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
Lol not sure K9! Will have to sneak up on them.

Reminds me of that 'how to give a cat a pill' funny that was doing the rounds once upon a time.
squizzers
Brilliant in cats ears and for inter-digital cysts on dogs paws.

I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

Thanks April
squizzers