Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
moose in the hoose
Had a coffee with Lass today and had a lovely catch up. We can both talk for England!! Arrived home and walked through the garden, looked in the window of the Garden Room and saw the sweetest little mouse sitting on the back of the sofa. Arranged it so it could escape through the patio doors into the garden. Removed Purrkins our 17 year old cat who was asleep and hadnt noticed there was a mouse within twitching distance Smile

The mouse ran outside onto the grass and I followed it to make sure it went into the undergrowth. It then decided to go the other way over the big lawn, (I am in my slippers and the grass is wet) it took off over the Serengeti and a jackdaw swooped down towards it. I screamed and waved my arms at it and it took off. By now I was in my socks. Anyway OH came to my rescue and persuaded it to go into the hedge. Phew.
It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
Well done, not sure I would go to such lengths for a mouse, but its nice to hear a happy ending.Smile
I do love an ickle mousey - I'm with T, I save them if I can  *cheer*

I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

Have to admit I rescue them from the cats when they are brought in alive - but they just get dumped in deep undergrowth or hedging and are left to fend for themselves!

Never forget that life is a finite resource.

Experience is something you gain just after you needed it most.
Well done T.  Don't need a video - I could see all that in my mind's eye as I was reading it Confusedmile:

COCKADOODLEDOO

De-stress with Poultry - and have the patience of a Broody

++++++++++++++++

If it was a house mouse it will be back,having a jolly time rootling amongst your stuff peeing and pooing as it goes oh my

Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
I'm just as soft over mice, I hate it if they get in the house, but I still can't kill them. I spent ten minutes chasing one of the chickens round the garden once to get one out of her mouth!

I dont mind seeing mice outdoors,but the minute they are indoors i dont like it and they have to go! am not good with little furry fast things!!

Love mice, we have one which runs from the garage to the fence every night about ten past 8, so cute...
If they can be taught to hate, they can be taught to love.