Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexing Polish and Silkie
These are nearly 3 months old.   I am certain the black Polish is a cockerel b ut as for the other two Polish and the Silkie,  the jury is still out.   Now to see if I can upload photo  Dont go anywhere!

[attachment=8]

[attachment=697][attachment=7924][attachment=7928][attachment=19275Confusedilkie 3.jpg

It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
Haven't a clue Teazel, but there are some serious hairdos there!
Today is the First Day of the rest of our lives.
Not a scoobies..sorry

lovely birds though,love the messy hair on the black one.

Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
Nice birds Teazel   Confusedmile: Let's hope you have two of each there or more girls to boys ratio.
CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
Black one looks to be giving the camera the evil eye!

Never forget that life is a finite resource.

Experience is something you gain just after you needed it most.
No idea about the weirdo Polish but would say the Silkie is a hen.

I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

Honestly you lot,  call yourselves a poultry forum   :answerme  laugh  :hysterical

It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
Well choose some sensible looking breeds next time and we might have half a chance :w00t:

I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

:hysterical

CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
:hysterical

Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9