Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaf Blowers/ hoovers
In the recent gales I have a front garden covered in sycamore leaves and more annoying helicopter seeds.

So I have been looking at leaf blower/vac's my old faithful electric Flymo gave up the ghost, as in it won't turn on anymore.I think it could be a faulty switch but can't be bothered to have it checked out to find it is a more expensive part.It certainly doesn't owe me anything as it has been worked hard every autumn time for years.

Well today after searching a minefield of blower/vacs I came across a cheap one and thought why not give it a go.

Well I must say I'm impressed in the blowing and vacuum power plus the collection capacity. :thumbup: it is by far much better than my old flymo ever was and half the price too.

I have removed loads today and looking at the amount of leaves still to fall it is going to come in handy.

CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
give the chooks a pile of leaves.. they would just love them!

so  what make was it?

It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
Quote:so  what make was it?

It is a Powerbase model made for Homebase DIY  Confusedmile:

I found my Henry was good at sucking them up, but couldnt manage the blowing  laugh

It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
Quote:I found my Henry was good at sucking them up, but couldnt manage the blowing  laugh
laugh I bet Henry didn't mulch them too