Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Life is a Gas
Life is a Gas with a French Bulldog in the house  Confusedcared: We have tried all sorts/types of feed from having her as a pup. She has been on several types of Royal Canin  recommended by our vet at different stages.

Yesterday was the final straw Pheeewww!!!! As sweet looking as she is this little cutie can GAS.

So I started a search on the net for a different feed again,it was either that or buy a Gas Mask.

I found that Royal Canin produce a specific feed for lots of different breeds even one for Gassy Bulldogs  *cheer*

I really hope this feed does what it says it will or I will be looking for Gas Masks on ebay. oh my

CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
home brew shop and a cork!!!
ntg

Warwickshire

The view is much better from the naughty step ... Cool
Oh dear poor you hope it works

Zen we have started feeding raw pet mince from the butchers and chicken wings.   Arthur loves it and his skin seems to be settling down...Not that your bully has skin problems, but havnt had to wear a gas mask recently :thumbup:

It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
Quote:Zen we have started feeding raw pet mince from the butchers and chicken wings.   Arthur loves it and his skin seems to be settling down...Not that your bully has skin problems, but havnt had to wear a gas mask recently :thumbup:
Yay good for you Teasel.If you need any help on raw feeding just shout up and ill help if i can.

Ive been raw feeding for around 18mnths now,one of the best things i ever did and i wish id kept my eye more on the ball with complete diets and switched years ago.

Finally no more itchy :dogrun   *cheer* after years of struggling to help Gypsy stop scratching.

Only problem is i now run 4 freezers for the dogs food.Good job i have an outbiulding to put them in.

Off to feed them now..yummy tripe with mincey beef tonight.

Zenith..if the new R.C. doesnt work have a look into raw feeding,i do appreciate its not for everyone though.
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
I too use raw food and have been doing for a few years now - I think about seven or so. Storm doesn't do well on commercial food, though tolerates Harrogate dried food ok. 

Good luck with your gas problem Zen!

You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
Quote:I too use raw food and have been doing for a few years now - I think about seven or so. Storm doesn't do well on commercial food, though tolerates Harrogate dried food ok. 

Good luck with your gas problem Zen!

It's not my gas I have the problem with  :w00t: Heidi is such a little thing you wouldn't believe she could smell so bad.

She usually sneaks up on you breaks wind then goes and hides in her bed  blink
:hysterical

You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
Teasel..p.m. sent. :dogrun

Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
Quote:It's not my gas I have the problem with  :w00t: Heidi is such a little thing you wouldn't believe she could smell so bad.

She usually sneaks up on you breaks wind then goes and hides in her bed  blink
Ha ha..good for her. laugh
Bet she gives you an accusing look to Zen........I swear they think its someone else laugh

It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
Quote:Bet she gives you an accusing look to Zen........I swear they think its someone else laugh
Oh she knows it's her T even the other two dogs leave the room  :dogrun  :dogrun

Quote:Oh she knows it's her T even the other two dogs leave the room  :dogrun  :dogrun
:hysterical
Mrs G is just the same :hysterical
ntg

Warwickshire

The view is much better from the naughty step ... Cool
Quote:Mrs G is just the same :hysterical
Confusedcared: I do hope Mrs G never gets on here or you will be for it.!