Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back again ..... true chickoholic
Hi Moola, great to see you back again.  I always wondered how you and the little lad were getting on!  

Quote:5 dogs now!! we are now down to 2 Bernese but the Patterdales have increased to 4.Gypsy was joined by Tanner and they had pups last year and we kept Ruby and Teddie.

Yes, i know the score :k9:  :dogrun  :dancin

Patter dales......wow, kind of like those little fellas but was always a bit put off by their reputation - guess yours must be just fine though, getting on with all your other animals Smile
Quote:Patter dales......wow, kind of like those little fellas but was always a bit put off by their reputation - guess yours must be just fine though, getting on with all your other animals Smile
Well no not really,gyps is a cowbag and will kill or attempt to kill anything and everything.Tanner is a little more sensitive but is still a killing machine when required,he has set his sights on my two bearded dragons :w00t: he fairly quivers with anticipation when he is on the sofa and he can see into their vivThe two younger are quckly catching up..None of my feathered or furry are safe if they are around,its just a case of making sure the two sides never meet. :dogrun
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
Wow, I go away for a few weeks and load of folk we haven't heard from in an age, come crawling out of the woodwork! Big Grin 

Welcome back Moola and Silkie Sue - what a lovely surprise to have heard from you both. Look forward to hearing lots more too! 

Confusedquizz

You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
Quote:Well no not really,gyps is a cowbag and will kill or attempt to kill anything and everything.Tanner is a little more sensitive but is still a killing machine when required,he has set his sights on my two bearded dragons :w00t: he fairly quivers with anticipation when he is on the sofa and he can see into their vivThe two younger are quckly catching up..None of my feathered or furry are safe if they are around,its just a case of making sure the two sides never meet. :dogrun

Oh lordy lord! Hope you got locks on your vivs K9 - it's only a matter of time before those clever little dogs work out how to swipe the doors open! A friend of mine borrowed a mates patter dale for ratting on a pig farm. 2 loaded wheelbarrows full of dead rats. He said they moved en masse when the dogs got onto them (the bales of straw literally rippled with the vermin underneath) The dogs just got stuck in did an amazing job. The guys took refuge up high!

Hi Squizzers .... I've still got a welbar - from your stock via Claire! We call her 'go faster' after the horizontal stripes on her as a chick Smile
Quote:Oh lordy lord! Hope you got locks on your vivs K9 - it's only a matter of time before those clever little dogs work out how to swipe the doors open! A friend of mine borrowed a mates patter dale for ratting on a pig farm. 2 loaded wheelbarrows full of dead rats. He said they moved en masse when the dogs got onto them (the bales of straw literally rippled with the vermin underneath) The dogs just got stuck in did an amazing job. The guys took refuge up high!

Hi Squizzers .... I've still got a welbar - from your stock via Claire! We call her 'go faster' after the horizontal stripes on her as a chick Smile
Oh yes, locks are on,besides the dogs are never allowed in the house unless im in too as not only are the reps in the lounge the two parrots are too and they are locked as well as the parrots are very good at letting themselves out. laugh
Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
How is Claire Moola? Haven't heard from her in an age!

You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers
I saw her about 4 mths ago. I reckon a good poke is in order - she's still got chickens - faverolles If I remember rightly, off someone on PC Smile
Moola and SS - lovely to see you back here again!

Moola, sounds like you have had a tough time but that things are now on their way up again