Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Kent
Well, after some relentless bullying yesterday, I'm back!

Sorry...

:tongue_smilie:

Yay!
If they can be taught to hate, they can be taught to love.
It's a miracle !!

I know, why not have virtual chickens and tell us all about them....................they can be your 'wish - list' of birds and they will of course all be perfect, you'll never hatch cockerels, you'll never get red-mite and foxes don't exist in your virtual chicken world.  Come on Southern...use your imagination until the day we bully you so much that you have no choice other than to re-stock.

I never make the same mistake twice. I do it at least five or six times, just to make sure !

It's lovely to see you here again southern :thumbup:

Hello and welcome back  Confusedmile: we missed you 

CHUCKLERS RULE THE ROOST - Dave. Zen Seeker of The Board. rabbit run
Hi!

Hello,welcome back from me.I hope life has been treating you well.

Where's my reply gone :wacko:     It must have gone to visit your virtual chickens.    You can have Oddball she's as virtual as chicken you could get.  well she might as well be, bless her laugh 

It never worries me when I get a little lost, all I do is change where I'm going
Thanks everyone Big Grin

April - you may be onto something there...I can have a virtual flock and ask people their experiences with those particular chooks, so when I *am* ready to get some more I'll have a good idea of what to avoid Wink

Obviously, my first choice:

Brahmas.

Wardfluke - I've been in my new house for a year and it's fantabulous - no scummy neighbours, fields all around...the only downsides are lack of parking and lack of garden space...trying to work on fixing both.

*hugs* to all, it's good to be back Big Grin

Hels x x

hi welcome back and well done those bullies!   Wink

Yay..good for you.Welcome back. :thumbup:

Patterdales..there is no doubt they are addictive,therein lies the danger.While living with lots,you will grow poorer and stranger. dog run K9
Quote: 

Wardfluke - I've been in my new house for a year and it's fantabulous - no scummy neighbours, fields all around...the only downsides are lack of parking and lack of garden space...trying to work on fixing both.

*hugs* to all, it's good to be back Big Grin

Hels x x
Am glad you like your new house.....fields all round...mmmn maybe time to make friends with the local farmer!

Fingers crossed your virual chooks will soon become your reality chooks.

You are welcome regardless!

well if you haven't got a lot of space you need some nice Bantams laugh

Welcome home

ntg

Warwickshire

The view is much better from the naughty step ... Cool
Nick - I had bantams before, but my garden isn't big enough for me to be able to give them as much space as they deserve.

I may get some quail to alleviate the cravings in the meantime...

Good to see you back Hon! Glad the bullying worked! Big Grin

You've only got one life - live it!
squizzers